Peer Review Process
Once submitted, a manuscript goes through the following stages.
- Each manuscript is first reviewed by the Editor-in-Chief in consultation with an Associate Editor. If it is judged suitable for this publication, it is then sent to two referees for double-blind peer review.
- The review process usually takes 4-6 weeks but may take a longer time in some cases.
- Depending upon the reviewers' recommendations, the manuscript is accepted or rejected or, most likely, rewriting suggestions are given to the author by the Editor-in-Chief.
- The author then modifies the manuscript as per the requirement and sends a revised manuscript.
- The Editor-in-Chief with the consultation of associate editor makes the final decision on including a submission for publication.
- When the article is accepted for publication the copyright is transferred via the 'copyright agreement' to the Journal of Business Studies.
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed